Are all people swimming naked in Sweden?
I added a new category today, Summer. Categories are good to put a little sense of order over things. Later I will add a category for autumn, for winter, and…
You got it! Another one for Spring.
I travel and moving around a lot in the world, but still, I guess I spent half of all my summers in Sweden. So, Sweden stands a lot of what summer is for me.
My first art out in the summer-theme will be something from Sweden then.
A classic Swedish red and white painted country house at a lake.
– Does it sound interesting?
– Did I mention the three, gorgeous, beautiful young women taking a swim in the lake? Totally naked!
– And now it sounds interesting?
– I thought so.
The Swedish sin
– Is this the Swedish sin?
– No, it’s no sin to swim naked. There may be sin in the eye of the observer. But not in those girls. They are all saints.
The girls are; Jenny, Linda, and Maria.
Oh, I almost forgot it. The question.
– Are all people swimming naked in Sweden?